Today I am sharing some of my favorite beauty products from the month of January! I’ve been doing some minimal makeup looks this month because my skin has been crazy. I’ll have everything linked down below!
1. NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation – This foundation has been my favorite lately! It has a medium to full coverage, is lightweight, and leaves my skin looking natural.
2. MAKEUP FOREVER Pro Bronze Fusion Bronzer – I’ve had this bronzer for a while but lately I’ve been reaching for it a lot more. It leaves my skin with a subtle bronze glow, that I can build up when needed.
3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in “Champagne Pop” – Everyone in the beauty world already knows about Jaclyn Hill collab with Becca. I’ve been using this highlight a lot on my lid and my cheekbones for a nice highlight. At first I didn’t know if I would like the color (it looks a little orange in the pan) but it’s beautiful on the face and eyes. Honestly, I’ve been putting this on my lids and using the bronzer in my crease for a quick eye look.
4. MAC Blush in “Peaches” – I was organizing my makeup other day when I found this blush. I bought it a couple months ago but I don’t think I had gotten around to using it. Now I love it! I think peach blushes can suit any skin tone and I love it as a flush of color.
5. Colourpop x KathleenLights Dream St Palette – This palette is beautiful! My favorite colors are Twinkle (metallic rose gold) and Sweet Dreams (metallic champagne). I think this palette has some interesting colors in it and I’ve definitely been reaching for it all month.
6. Mario Badescu Facial Spray – I love this facial spray! I have the travel size bottle that I can keep in my purse and the full size for home. I use this in the morning and night after I moisturize my face for some added hydration and before/after I do my makeup to set it. And a plus, it smells nice too!
7. Belief True Cream Aqua Bomb – At the beginning of this month I got a really bad chemical burn on my face from using Retinal. My skin was dry, peeling and burned. I knew I needed an extra boost of moisture to return my skin back to its regular self. So I picked up this moisturizer! It helped heal my skin within a few days. It’s awesome. It’s a gel formula so it absorbs into the skin quick (no sticky, greasy feeling) and has a slight cooling sensation which felt great on my burned skin. I use it every morning before I put on my makeup (it can also be used as a primer!) so my skin is hydrated and my foundation looks great. I don’t use it every night but I will put it on at night when my skin needs that extra boost. I really like water based moisturizers since I have dry skin. I have two other brands that I am going to try out soon.