Hey guys! I went to get some things from the beauty supply and Ulta today. So I figured I’d show you a little haul of the things I picked up.
- Redken Extreme MegaMask – my hair has been a little dry lately due to highlighting it and using a keratin shampoo. I was recommended the Redken Anti-Snap and since this is in the same line, I thought I’d try it out. (It’s actually on my head right now).
- Redken Extreme Anti-Snap – One of my coworkers, who has been doing hair for years, recommended this to me. It’s a protein leave in treatment. I dye my hair blonde, a lot, so my hair is pretty weak and breaks easily. I recently just switched to the Joico Kpack Shampoo and Conditioner. Hopefully an extra treatment will help reduce my breakage even more so my hair can grow longer and stronger.
- Redken High Rise Shampoo and Conditioner – Another hair problem I’ve been noticing is I don’t have a lot of volume. I have very fine, thin, straight hair that usually like to lay flat on my head. I was just looking through the Redken products and decided to pick this up. I think I’ll alternate this with my Joico Kpack and see if I see a difference.
- Redken High Rise Voluminzer – I picked this up because it right next to to the shampoo and conditioner. I am a little weary though, because it appears to be a gel like texture in the bottle and I don’t like hard crunchy gels in my hair. Nonetheless, I will try it out and keep you all updated with what I think! (This is on sale at Ulta right now!!)
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – This was just a repurchase because I’ve been scraping the bottle of mine for weeks now. Best concealer ever! I am eager to try the new Shape Tape Foundations that just came out at Ulta.
- Biosilk Silk Therapy – My sister recommended I pick this up so I’m giving it a try! It’s got 5 stars on Ulta.com so I’m excited to check it out. It’s essentially a leave in oil treatment that claims to replenish, repair, smooth, and protect all hair types. But just FYI, it was $15 at Ulta for the travel size and I picked it up at Marshalls for $20 for the full size.