Hi guys! I’m so sorry I’ve been MIA lately. A lot has been going on in my life. I moved away from Palm Springs and have started a new adventure at the beach! I got a new job as an assistant in a super cute salon and am starting at a new restaurant next week. With moving and everything, I neglected my blog quite a bit but I’m ready to get back into it. I have some fun posts in mind like a room tour, swimsuit collection, and some new makeup. I’m also undergoing a big hair transformation next week that I will hopefully be able to write a post about. AND I’m traveling to Arizona this week so maybe even a post about that as well. Like I said, there is so much going on in my life right now.
So with that, here’s some new hair products I’ve been obsessed with. I know I’ve told you guys a little bit about my own hair but to recap it’s fine in texture, thin, and straight. I’ve been chemically changing my hair since I was probably 14 (?) so it’s damaged. I have an oily scalp but dry ends. I’ve been using these products for only a short time but they’re awesome.
- Ouai Wave Spray – this stuff is nice. I haven’t used it that much yet but I will next week. It’s formulated without salt which makes it different than most wave sprays I’ve tried. It leaves my hair textured but not crunchy.
- Ouai Dry Texture Foam – You’ll notice a pattern here but I’m all about the texture when it comes to my hair. Since I have such fine hair, it doesn’t hold curls or have much body to it. These foam products from Ouai are unlike anything I’ve every tried. You apply it to dry hair and it dries really quick. It adds so much body to my hair, I love it!
- Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam – THIS STUFF IS AWESOME. Again you apply it to dry hair and I like this so much better than the dry shampoo I have been using. It was weird at first, putting a foam in my dry hair, but it dries quick and makes my hair look so much better.
- Ouai Memory Mist – Okay so I’m still on the fence about this stuff just because I’m not sure if it really memorizes my hair shape and texture. It’s a heat protectant so I like that. But I’ll have to truly test out the memory part and let you guys know.
- Matrix Mega Varnish – I love this stuff. I got it in a set with the shampoo and conditioner from this line. The shampoo seems to make my oily scalp even worse but I like the conditioner and this serum. It adds a ton of shine and moisture to my hair. Since my hair is so damaged on the bottom, I definitely need something to contain the frizz and this does the job.
Well that’s it for today! Hope I could help you guys out with some new products. What should I post next? Let me know in the comments.